- Live within Windsor/Essex County
- Are 48 months or younger at the time of enrollment
- Have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder - OR -
- Are suspected of having a diagnosis by a qualified psychologist, physician or speech and language pathologist
Our Contact List
- Anyone interested may tour our centre
- For parents committed to enrolling their child, we provide a diagnostic assessment if needed
- Enrolled children start treatment as spaces become available
- Modest user fees based on family's ability to pay
Family Involvement at The Summit Centre
- Parent meetings
- Participate in developing programs
- Involved in teaching daily living skills
- Support groups for parents and siblings
- Parent on Board of Directors
- Other parent and family volunteers
Writing Letters and Filling Forms Policy
At the request of families, we will provide letters and fill out forms, for up to two years after the client's last service with us.
We will gladly provide copies of past reports when requested, for up to 10 years past a client's 18th birthday.
A few examples of letters are to employers about needing extra time off work, for client's funding and for accessing transportation or recreations services for people with disabilities.
A few examples of forms would be for Easter Seals funding for diapers, Disability Tax Credit, or referrals.
See Upcoming Events page for details.